Saturday, July 17, 2010

And then...there was Triggity

A lot of you that are reading this are my friends on Facebook, so you know what a somewhat crazy life I lead. What a lot of you don't know is that I was a journalism major and my dream was to write a best selling book one day. I love writing. I love getting all my thoughts out and reading through them to see how I've progressed in my life. My father has written 5 books and I would love to one day follow in his footsteps. But for right now, I am going to blog...blog, blog, blog.

I remember when that term first came out, I was a bit confused. What the hell is a blog? Well, I'll tell you what my definition of a blog is. Its a narrative of thoughts, experiences and opinions from an individual. That may not be the exact definition, but that is what I am going to do. So I want to welcome all of you to follow me in MY journey of this crazy thing we call life. Some of my blogs will make you laugh, some will make you cry, some may make you think I am the craziest b*tch you've ever known...but I hope that most of them will make you think, make you realize that maybe you are not alone, that everyone has problems and issues, that there is no such thing as a normal life and to make the best of it while we're still here.

So follow me...I promise to keep you entertained..and if I don't...well, there's always Redbox for $1. Here we go...

1 comment:

  1. I never would have pegged you as a journalism major..learned something new about you.

    ReplyDelete